Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Miami

Well I got into Miami today, Everything is going good pretty good - just thought I would let everyone know that it looks like its going to be a strong event, seems to be a lot of top players who have come over to compete here at the Miami World Cup.

Also some bad news, when I got off the plane today, I checked my phone messages and someone left me a message to call them back for a potential sponsor of some kind, which is awesome RIGHT!! Well BELL is having some "problems" right now with the answering service so they deleted all my saved messages, so now I dont have the persons contact info, or even her name, and bell has no idea if I will be getting that message back.. so if that person is reading this please call me back!!!!!! PLEASE

Thanks

No comments: