Monday, July 28, 2008

Golf Tournament

So where do I begin, I guess ill begin by saying THANK YOU to everyone who donated their time and energy to making the golf tournament a huge success, and of course a big thank you goes out to everyone who came and played in the tournament. Also I would like to thank all the hole sponsors and also the individuals who made a donation to my travel and tournament expenses! It really means a lot to me that the community has come together and have shown interest in my sport and myself. The support of a community really does go a long way.

When I get back from the Olympics I will be uploading pictures from the Golf tournament as well as from the Olympics onto my website, but for now to be totally honest I have no clue how to upload them :P it’s a new website so still a lot to learn about it!

Although the golf tournament day was a little wet at times I think everyone had a good time out on the course. The BBQ was also a lot of fun for me, I’m still getting used to signing all these autographs, It is defiantly a big change from not being really noticed to being in the spot light. But I wouldn’t change it for the world. Well I will be trying to post a blog every couple of days throughout the Olympics so make sure to check it out.

No comments: